- Where: Washington Artillery Park (River Side of Decatur at Jackson Square, next to Cafe du Monde).
- When: Wednesday, August 29th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 pm.
This is the outdoor performance area with steps for seating. It us to say thanks for helping us recover. Jimmy Delery organized this meeting and includes a number of recovery mavens, I’m especially interested in Melanie Ehrlich of CHAT and Connie Uddo of Beacons of Hope.
- Jimmy Delery (NOLA Recovery Activist)
- Irma Thomas (local legend)
- John Magil (Historic N.O. Collection)
- Bert Toelier (N.O. WWII Vet)
- Beacons of Hope (Connie Uddo)
- CHAT (Melanie Ehrlich)
- Music by Don Marshall (Jazz and Heritage Foundation)
- Mr. Mardi Gras (Blaine Kern)
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation (Carlton Dufrechou)
- Senators, TBA
This event does not appear to conflict with any other scheduled events.